Be careful using Japanese Knives.

Charly Brown
0
Be careful using Japanese Knives.

We talk a lot about how to get our japanese knives really sharp but let's not forget that they are really dangerous. And this is especially true if you are a professional chef that spends several hours with a knife in his hand. The next review of a newly proud owner of global knives is an example of this:



"For a couple years I’ve used a Henckels santoku knife for almost everything I did in my home kitchen. I wanted a nice set of knives that would last me a very long time and were top of the line. I decided on Global cutlery, which are Japanese knives."



"The grip is very comfortable and wont tear your fingers up if you use them non-stop."



So far so good.



"They cut almost too smoothly…I sliced the tip of my finger within two minutes of using the big chefs knife."



Ouch.




A few Handling Precautions

  • Do not point the tip or edge towards people, or drop the knife.
  • To prevent injury, keep the knife away from children.
  • Do not use the knife for purposes other than cooking.
  • Never cut frozen foods or ice.
  • Do not use the knife to cut very hard objects such as fish bone and animal bones.
  • Do not put unnecessary pressure on the knife blade or chop with the knife.
  • Do not knead with the knife.
  • Make sure the blade/knife does not come into contact with anything hard.

For more information visit: Handling Precautions


Link: My New Knives

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top